RN Case Manager - Hospice, Downey/East LA surrounding Area
Healing Care Hospice is seeking an exceptional Registered Nurse to serve as a Registered Nurse Case Manager in the Downey/East LA surrounding area. This is a terrific opportunity to work for a mission-oriented hospice agency that cares about its patients, and its employees. New grads are also welcome to apply!
As a Registered Nurse Case Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
1) Coordinating the care the patients assigned to you.
2) Making regular visits to patient homes to assess patient's physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs.
3) Working collaboratively with the hospice physician and your supporting LVNs to carry out appropriate interventions.
4) Managing and supervising the combined efforts of home health aides, social workers, and chaplains.
5) Upholding high standards of compliance with regard to documentation and patient care requirements.
6) Helping the agency to continuously increase quality of care. Competitive salary and benefits provided.
Annual salary range is $80,000 - $90,000, based on experience. Health insurance is also included in the compensation package.
Hospice experience is a huge plus, but we are open to training and developing exceptional new RN's who want to develop an expertise in hospice and palliative care.
Please email your resume as an attachment (in Microsoft Word or PDF) in response to this Registered Nurse Case Manager listing.
Bilingual is preferred but not required.
Healing Care Hospice is a mission-driven organization. Our mission is simple -- we strive to make a positive impact on the remaining lives of our patients and on the continuing lives of their families. When possible, we strive to create meaning, facilitate reconciliation, and enable spiritual and emotional healing. Because each family is unique and special, making a positive impact requires us to be sensitive to each family's unique needs and to earn their trust and respect. We can only truly help families when they let us into their lives. We take this mission to heart and it informs all of our decisions. We accomplish our mission by pulling together a team of compassionate, skilled, experienced professionals who all share a common desire to make an impact.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year