Healing Care Hospice is seeking an experienced human resources professional to join our growing team. For an educated, skilled, and motivated candidate, this job presents a tremendous opportunity to develop, implement, and manage the entire human resources strategy for a growing health care company.
Minimum of 3 years HR management experience required. Bachelor's Degree required.
1) Employee recruitment: work hand-in-hand with the Administrator and Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS) to determine the need for new hires as the company grows. Draft and place job listings on job search web sites. Contact and interview candidates. Perform background due diligence. Recommend candidates for hire to Administrator and DPCS. Participate in negotiating salary and benefits package.
2) Employee Orientation:work hand-in-hand with the Administrator and Director of Patient Care Services (DPCS) to develop a comprehensive and cohesive orientation program for all new hires. Manage the orientation process for each new hire to ensure the employee is ready to be out in the field.
3) Initial and Ongoing Competency Assessment:manage the initial competency assessments of new employees and coordinate the ongoing competency assessments.
4) Training:work collaboratively with the Administrator and DPCS to develop a strong training program to address the clinical, cultural, and customer service needs and standards of the organization.
5) Performance Evaluations / Issues Management:Help develop and manage a comprehensive performance evaluation program for company staff. Work collaboratively with Administrator and DPCS to address challenging employee issues as they arise. Ensure compliance with employment laws and undertake efforts to minimize risk.
6) Benefits Management:Manage health benefits for employees on an ongoing basis. Research and recommend additions to employee benefits package to help keep our company competitive with other large hospice providers in terms of compensation structure.
7) Culture Development:Help us build a culture based on our core values: love, service, impact, learning, compliance, and diversity.
Please submit a resume and cover letter describing the reasons why you would be a good fit to take on this exciting opportunity.
Healing Care Hospice is a mission-driven organization. Our mission is simple -- we strive to make a positive impact on the remaining lives of our patients and on the continuing lives of their families. When possible, we strive to create meaning, facilitate reconciliation, and enable spiritual and emotional healing. Because each family is unique and special, making a positive impact requires us to be sensitive to each family's unique needs and to earn their trust and respect. We can only truly help families when they let us into their lives. We take this mission to heart and it informs all of our decisions. We accomplish our mission by pulling together a team of compassionate, skilled, experienced professionals who all share a common desire to make an impact.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year